Investments in Patient Care
In 2014, Meriter Foundation invested $1.7 million in patient care programs and the care environment. Below is a sampling of the many areas throughout the hospital supported by the generosity of our donors. Every gift, every dollar makes a difference.
Below is a sampling of some of the programs that received funding in 2014.
• Transition care from the Max W. Pohle Dental Clinic to Access Community Health ($1,000,000) to better support dental care coordination in our community.
• Center for Perinatal Care ($256,000)
• Video monitor ($61,000) for the TAVR Lab
• Omnibed ($36,000) for NICU patients
• Digitial forensic imaging system ($25,000) for the SANE program
• Benevolent support ($12,800) for families
• Teddy bears ($5,000) for pediatric surgical patients
• Blanket warmer ($2,300) for Orthopedics patients